The Alchemy Guild Bulletin is a bi-monthly publication for members filled with interesting articles; reviews of new books and films; poetry; information and dates of current lectures and workshops, forums and networking links to help keep you up-to-date on happenings in the alchemy community.
The Alchemy Guild Bulletin is also your voice to connecting with other Guild members. Our shared experiences and thoughts help to bring us together in fellowship and enrich us as individuals and as a group.
Your contributions on topics such as:
- Stories of how you came to alchemy;
- Experiences of how alchemy has affected your life;
- Experiments in physical alchemy;
- Articles on spiritual and physical alchemy;
- Insights from students in the Alchemy Study Program; and
- Prose or poetry inspired by the alchemical process.
IAG Bullein November- December 2015